Plz click this ad to support us

Click to Shop Online Now!

Sri Narasimha Pranama

Sri Narasimha Pranama
sri-nrsimha, jaya nrsimha, jaya jaya nrsimha 
prahladesa jaya padma-mukha-padma-bhrnga
All glories to Lord Narasimhadeva! All glories to Lord Narasimhadeva, who is the Lord of Prahlada Maharaja and, like the honeybee, is always engaged in beholding the lotuslike face of the goddess of fortune.
Narasimha Pranama
namas te narasimhaya, prahladahlada-dayinehiranyakasipor vakshah, sila-tanka-nakhalaye
“I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, Lord Narasimhadeva. You are the giver of pleasure to Maharaja Prahlada, and Your nails cut the chest of Hiranyakashipu like a chisel cutting stone.”
ito nrsimhah parato nrsimho, yato yato yami tato nrsimhahbahir nrsimho hrdaye nrsimho, nrsimham adim saranam prapadye
“Lord Narasimhadeva is here, and He is also there on the opposite side. Wherever I go, there I see Lord Narasimhadeva. He is outside and within my heart. Therefore I take shelter of Lord Narasimhadeva, the original Supreme Personality of Godhead.”
Sri Jayadeva Goswami
tava kara-kamala-vare nakham adbhuta-shrngam
dalita-hiranyakashipu-tanu-bhrngam
keshava dhrta-narahari-rupa jaya jagadisa hare
“O my Lord, Your hands are very beautiful, like the lotus flower, but with Your long nails You have ripped apart the wasp Hiranyakashipu. Unto You, Lord of the universe, I offer my humble obeisance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH OF HINDUISM.