Comparison of religionsAge of Religions
Sanatan Dharma has existed for 155.522 trillion years in the current cycle alone. The Words ‘Sanatan Dharma’ means the eternal religion.
|Sanatan Dharma||Sanatan Dharma is neither a
man made nor a one-man religion. God created the rules (religion) for
mankind to follow at the beginning of creation, millions of years ago
and not just recently. That religion is called Sanatan Dharma or Vedic
religion or pure Hinduism.
Sanatan Dharma is based on unlimited prophets and God incarnations who appear whenever there is a decline in religious principles.
“Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion — at that time I descend Myself.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 4.7)God is unlimited and great and so he can send unlimited prophets and not just one. One of the most recent prophets of God is his Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
By Vedic standards. A prophet of God must be a saintly person (a Sadhu). Which means he must be loving, caring, merciful, and not be lusty or engaged in any form of violence.
“The symptoms of a sadhu are that he is tolerant, merciful and friendly to all living entities. He has no enemies, he is peaceful, he abides by the scriptures, and all his characteristics are sublime.” (Srimad Bhagavatam 3.25)
"A sober person who can tolerate the urge to speak, the mind's demands, the actions of anger and the urges of the tongue, belly and genitals is qualified to make disciples all over the world." (Nectar of Instruction 1)
The Prophet has to be an Acharya, which means he must set an example with his actions in life for others to follow.
|Christianity||Christianity is a one-man religion. Jesus Christ being the founder. Jesus declared himself as the son of God and not God.
Jesus was free from sex and violence and he preached peace and non-violence. But he never said who God was. The result of this is that his followers worship and serve him as God and neglect the real God.
|Islam||The founder of Islam is Prophet Muhammad, and thus Islam is a one-man made religion. Prophet Muhammad declared himself as the last prophet of God. It is very important to understand the actions of Prophet Muhammad to understand the Islamic mentality.|
What is the Link between Jesus and Krishna?
Jesus was one of the good son’s of Lord Krishna.
Who is the father of Jesus who is living in him from whom his words came?
"The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work." ( John 14.10)
"I am seated in everyone's heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness. By all the Vedas, I am to be known. Indeed, I am the compiler of Vedanta, and I am the knower of the Vedas." (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 15.15)Who is the God in the heart?
"And they tempted God in their heart.." (Psalm 78.18)
"I am the Super soul, seated in the hearts of all living entities. I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings." (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.20)
Jesus declared himself as the son of God. So who is his father, God?
“It should be understood that all species of life, O son of Kunti, are made possible by birth in this material nature, and that I am the seed-giving father.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 14.4)Jesus is the only way?
How many of these so-called followers of Jesus, actually follow his instructions?
- Jesus said ‘thy shall not kill’ but they kill by millions everyday (cows, pigs, chickens..)
- Jesus said ‘Love God with your heart’ but they don’t even know God
- Jesus said ‘Love thy neighbor’ but they go round cursing the neighbors (non-Christians) a life of hell if they don’t become one of them
- Jesus said ‘live without sin’ but they live in sin and expect Jesus to bail them out
- Instead of giving love to Jesus. They give him their sins so Jesus can suffer eternally
By following the Vedic scriptures, one completely follows the teachings of Jesus:
- Thy shall not kill – Vegetarianism
- As you sow so shall you reap - Karma
- Love God with your heart – Love Lord Krishna
- Love they neighbor – Consider everyone as the children of God, thus we are all brothers and sisters. Don't go round cursing people
- Live without sin – No relationship outside marriage, no meat, no intoxication, no gambling
- Give love to God - Worship deity of Lord Krishna and offer water, flower, a leaf
- Man is made in the image and likeness of God - God is a person with a form, he has 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 eyes, and so on. That person is Lord Krishna
- My father is in my heart - Lord Krishna is in the heart of all living beings
- I am the son of God - Lord Krishna is the father of all living beings
These Christians who claim to follow Jesus, actually completely ignore the real teachings of Jesus.
By following the Vedic scriptures, one completely follows the teachings of Jesus:
Humans have existed for millions of years and Jesus has been known for only 2000 years. Also it’s impossible for Jesus to be known beyond this Planet. There are millions of other Planets with living beings. His teachings are the only way but not him personally. There are many Vedic Gurus who preach the same message. Since Jesus is not around today, one needs to approach a Guru who is around today and learn from him. These are the Vedic Gurus, because only they preach the same message as taught by Jesus but with more detailed information. Jesus clearly stated that there were many things he wanted to tell his audience but he couldn't because they were not qualified and thus would not understand. There many other teachings can be learnt from a Vedic Guru, but again only the qualified will be taught and only they most piuos and sincere humans will understand and not anyone. For most humans, God will remain unknown and invisible, because God is not so cheap.
One should follow the main teachings of Jesus, which is to love God with your heart and they shall not kill (vegetarianism). Only the Vedic scriptures say who the person God is and thus one has to love Lord Krishna to truly follow Jesus.
- Follow the real religion of Peace. The most peaceful of all religions.
- Follow an eternal religion founded by God himself and not a man
- Follow a religion with unlimited Prophets of God and not just one
- Follow a scripture spoken by God himself in person
- Follow a religion that has existed for millions of years and not just a few thousand
- Follow the original religion of man
- Stop killing all together (vegetarianism)
- Know and love God as a person, rather than just a name
- Know exactly who the person God is. His description, history, scheduled incarnations and so on
- Consider all living beings including the animals as brothers and sisters
- Believe that God created all living beings and thus we are all his sons and daughters
- Know when exactly is the Day of Judgement
- Know exactly why some are born poor/diseased/rich and so on
- Follow scientifically proven ideologies (Vegetarianism, Karma, Reincarnation, Yoga…)
- Know all the answers and no speculation
God is eternal, meaning he has always existed.
The laws created by God for man to follow (religion) must be eternal.
God’s teachings (scriptures) must have eternally existed.
If God has eternally existed then Man must have known him eternally.
That eternal religion which was created by the eternal God is called Sanatan Dharma (the eternal religion). Which is also known as the Vedic religion or Hinduism. The eternal teachings of God or scriptures are known as the Vedic scriptures.
That person who has eternally been known by man to be God is Lord Krishna.
The Vedic religion has been proven to be the oldest in the world and the oldest scriptures on the Planet are the Vedic scriptures. Which are written in the oldest language known to man, Sanskrit. The most systematic language in the world.
Don’t follow a cheap God or one that was recently created by man. Don’t follow an invisible God because the real God is a visible person who has been seen and proven.
The scientists estimate the age of the Universe to be at least 15 Billion years. So why did it take God 15 Billion years to create his religion and send just one Prophet?
The truth is that God already created his religion at the beginning of creation and not just a few thousand years ago and that religion is the Vedic religion.
The Simple Way to Determine the Truth
The truth is that which has always existed.
2+2=4 is true today, it was true 5000 years ago, it was true 5 trillion years ago, and it will be true in 5 trillion years time. Thus that which is existing today but did not exist 5000 years ago cannot be the truth. Sanatan Dharma is existing today, it existed 5000 years ago, it existed 5 trillion years ago and it will exist in 5 trillion years time. Sanatan Dharma is the truth.